Indigo Ray Botanicals is a botanical skincare company created by certified herbalist, Amanda Davenport Choi. All blends are handcrafted in small batches with love for you and mother earth in Los Angeles CA. I believe that what you put on your body should be a reflection of mother earth and work in harmony to find balance with the use of sustainable, organic and plant based ingredients. The products flux with the seasons in order to maintain optimum care for your skin and nature. I'm a firm believer that ethical and high quality skincare should be transparent, affordable and made for all skin types. Each product is heavily researched, tested, and mindfully crafted with love for you and the ingredients.
Most common questions about the products. Have a question that's not on here, send me an email or DM me on instagram and I'm happy to chat!
Is this safe for all skin types?
- The short answer is, yes. Unless you have an allergy to one of the ingredients listed in each blend, the product is safe for even the most sensitive skin types! I thoroughly test all of my products before making them available to customers.
Are your products sustainably sourced and vegan?
- Yes! Each ingredient is carefully curated to maintain sustainability for the plant being used and where it comes from. If at any point an ingredient becomes unavailable due to ethics/sourcing than I am the first to talk about it and reformulate or pull the product all together. Each product is 100% plant based and never tested on animals.
Do your body butters melt?
- In very warm temperatures the body butter will melt due to them being 100% natural and free of any chemical preservatives. If they do melt in shipping please allow them to come back to room temperature and store in a cool dry place as they will return to their original form. All other products aside from the body butter will maintain form at high temperatures.
What is the shelf life of your products?
- One year from the date they are made. I make products weekly to keep them fresh upon shipping to you. I do not use any harsh chemical preservatives or water based products allowing for a much longer shelf life and free of skin irritants.
How long does it take for shipping?
- Unless you have purchased expedited shipping please allow 3-4 business days. Tracking is always provided upon shipping.